Home | Local History | Historic Properties | Main Street

Spring House

Spring House

The Sulphur Spring was believed to have healthful properties and was quite an attraction for the town as people came from miles around to enjoy its benefits. The spring house dates from about 1850.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 2 guests online.

User login