Home | Local History | Historic Properties | High Street

Presbyterian Manse / Mrs. Kleefisch's School

Manse / Mrs. Kleefisch's School

Built around the same time as the Presbyterian Church, the building also served as a school around the time of the Civil War. Young Maggie Mehring, a student there at the time, was the only eyewitness to the Civil War movements through the town of New Windsor in June of 1865.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 1 guest online.

User login