Home | Local History | Historic Properties | Main Street

Maynard / Jones / Wilson House: 126 Main Street

Maynard / Jones House

Built about 1887 by D. H. Maynard as a wedding present for his daughter when she married Charles Jones, this house was built from a Shoppell pattern. This was built on lot 25 of the original town lots and was sold much later as part of a parcel sold to Dennis Maynard.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 2 guests online.

User login