Home | Local History | Historic Properties | Main Street

First Public School and Town Hall: 404 Main Street

We need to get a picture of this one. It served as the first public school in New Windsor as well as the town hall. The school was opened in 1872 and was built by Jesse Haines.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 1 guest online.

User login