Home | Local History | Historic Properties | Church Street

Clyfford Still House: 312 Church Street

Clyfford Still House

Originally built about 1910 for John Baker, this one is far better known as the home of Clyfford Still, as rather reclusive painter of abstracts who made New Windsor a part time home. During Still's tenure there, the only area in the house for preparing food was a tiny galley in the basement, and though the upstairs is quite distinctive, there was a good bit of remodeling work that needed to be done. THe house is currently the residence and office of a local attorney.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 3 guests online.

User login