Home | Local History | Historic Properties | High Street

Buckey-Bixler House: 302 High Street

Buckey-Bixler House

Sitting at the corner of churhc and High streets, the  house, built by John C. Buckey in 1897, is a twin to 301 Church Street, built for James T. Lambert. Buckey had purchased the reamins of the old Catholic church on the grounds of New Windsor College grounds and had the pieces used in his new home. Some of the windows from the church were used in constructing the garage. Both Buckey's house and Lambert's were built by Henry Geatty (the younger).

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 2 guests online.

User login