Home | Local History | Historic Properties | Main Street

Brethren Service Center: 500 Main Street

Brethren Service Center

Originally, the site of several colleges over the years, it became the home of the Brethren Center in 1944 and has been very active in relief activities throughout the world ever since.The original building was Old Main, the large white building shown below in the center.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users and 2 guests online.

User login